Friday, May 31, 2013

❶ Jupiter God







jupiter god Thanks night. do it the! by! it! more! this! it a week sir. did she here happen this me ask me now. what happened she was murdered at work. i'll aka in. don't you care. i me i know you really cared about her i. guess! you didn't have anything to do do with. this did you. why would i i don't know. i mean she did break up with you. yesterday she told me to take a very. well! to you there's something different about. today! whatever! i'm! you know what. so why did you do it i didn't do it. two girls armored and you're caught. trying to murder another one. and you're telling me you didn't do it. on i don't know. this possible for works in but i will. never! the you don't remember any other now. no who really. all armor! those with some bud tires on. who orem jer. the stuff all us john her. i this is harrison o'connor. yeah i did name surged. jack heathrow no. thank you 10 some toby. there's nobody by the name object p. go here at this year's. a of! of blood! also room typical. guy riding just saying making no women. would be! jack! way jack source under his father french. if they get balls jack. sorry it's hard it. no sudden toby sigh. like i said that yeah on. home!


jupiter god The whole earth. asking hey are would you want to. you know i have a meeting today i'll. are yeah yeah i have to go. well we're joining out this week and. throw! in! all side! i mean you're anthropology night say hi. okay you probably don't recognize ice in. the back! the class jack by the way jack. for gonna get so much come with. i! ii nor like soldiers. why because the sodium funny. that's critical areas of other you know. our government doesn't pursue my job. fair your girlfriend doesn't like. objectives! no i don't think so but i know she. doesn't talk much worse on. well tournament wife. i've been calling you for the last our. i'm sorry i was a. my jack here. the san and we need to talk naturals. i don't think this is gonna work out you. written up i think. you need to move on you know just like i. do that we've grown apart. we talk about this please. hammer! sorry i left your girlfriend send a. pretty serious. i don't want to get involved i have. heard everything. hey no big free. we should do something not now jack. hear me out not to say anything should. do something. fun we should do something seen jack. i'm not interested in getting revenge. should do something see me. make regret ever breaking up i said nope. just leave me alone. i see! hours workable. aka! hey! yeah that's fine i'm just gonna finish. thanks night. do it the! by! it! more! this! it a week sir. did she here happen this me ask me now. what happened she was murdered at work. i'll aka in. don't you care. i me i know you really cared about her i. guess! you didn't have anything to do do with.


jupiter god

Yea first on. where yeah! i will personally see to it that you. never i work in bucks per game. me! more profit four seasons. christmas he ticket will you send me. for easy at all %uh starving on all of. it on with you. armies kind is done you've got my. big mistake my kindness for facts. also you right. not things these cuts so far no we can't. afford to pay seven french no longer. home inmates lacked necessary. as nothing to do but you working. not take us for example we want and we. still lack him. biggest over the quick only lol i gotta. this is worth fighting for this. food have tried talking to the men. up but no means past. 20! wow me they have many. you to pop in a sec 0. no chance where me. paint!






No comments:

Post a Comment