Friday, June 28, 2013

❶ Michele Connolly







michele connolly Fits together only 10 minutes. very effective workout this is pete one. makes you come back for the following me. as a! 3 affect humans all hearings he. four-week veteran program my name's josh. won't! enjoy a workout you like this good. baseball top complex task yes. mike advantage okay.


michele connolly I am healthy but it is and. me hi everyone it's kathy with the. healthy by design program and i am so. excited! i'm excited because i just celebrated my. 45th birthday yes that's right my 45th. birthday! and to celebrate my birthday i had a. wonderful photo shoot something to show. you some pictures that soon. i mean i also did a thirty day challenge. so i am going to share with you. what i did on my 30 day challenge so the. united the challenge is because. and i story notice a little bit excess. hanging here in here. and hanging around back here and so. january 2nd. the day after the new year i. put myself on a program and i set a goal. to lose! 10 caps attract enhance so i'm just. gonna share if you in the next minute. or so what i did to reach my goal and as. a trainer i'm starting to feel a little. bit like i was in play. representing because i wasn't being a. good example a sturdy. eat a little bit too much in getting. lazy with my exercise. so i did three three-phase three things. that first one was i started to get. really consisted about my exercise. before i don't exercise but i do it. sometimes i stop sometimes. so i committed to going to the gym every. day! nothing you have to do that but i need. to do that for myself i d 83 eighties. lower body work i at two days. i'll upper body work and i just. exercises for my own shape because i. have appear shape so i didn't do a lot. of weights! and wake my lazy get really big so we. did sem! work for mine or by using my own body.


michele connolly

I his spare time is how we wait less. talent! i hope you are right it ends see on a. 30-year! you only have a mutt 30 more day so i. want to continue to not get i. you can reach ergo yet you actually game. it's okay you still have time trust and. believe me okay. just be happy think they're moving away. less program and you will be perfectly. fine okay these amazing ladies have. still been posting. daily all the time updating each other. one is better than. maybe a friend a spatter is also i want. you all to use the hash tag halloween. weight loss haha ideas. all in how you doing me i love it i'm so. excited i'm definitely closer to wearing. my sexy of its too late. como la let me know i knew calls in a. way yes! sexy outfit are you close in a way yes. scary out there. okay and don't you think meet tons of. pictures and when you go out of. halloween! please post pictures on instagram it's. what are you how we we must have been. i really want to see you all you come up. with some amazing costumes on the enemy. her nap and i just want to see it i. really wanted to be. something ridiculous for halloween ii. want it to be like. i tampon with like big lipped out though. that would be hilarious nobody else. seems to think that's funny or cool. so i'm stay away from that when i'm. yeah but i think my thinking of it. please also come a lot. bank gimme some ideas for myself the. outfit! and his mind is my sexy outfit i don't. know what to be. okay i'm not into over the top some coal.






No comments:

Post a Comment